Monday, July 16, 2012

what's new?

Lets see,  our documents were submitted on July 5th (the deadline for this months meeting) for the NAC (National Adoption Committee) meeting on Wednesday, July 18,  yes in 2 days .... BIG prayers needed :)   We were approved for one child in February by the committee and we needed to submit our FBI  document to be approved again.  So this week we are hoping all our paperwork is now in order and that we are approved to adopt our ****2**** older children!
I have 5 friends that are adopting (from the US, Canada, Australia, and Germany I think) that are hoping to be approved at this months meeting so prayers all around :) PLEASE!

Paul celebrated his 50th birthday last week and we went to Maasai Mara for a safari.
It's about a 5-6 hour drive, 3-4 hours on terrible, bumpy, crazy roads.

this is the boardwalk to the main tent area for dining, main entrance, bar area, pool ...


I was going to share more photos but I will have to do that later.  I uploaded a bunch and now they are gone.  Now my internet is really slow ... so I will do it all again tomorrow ... :)

2 comments: