Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Photo Challenge .... Just DO IT!


Like the Nike slogan ... Just DO IT! From my Dear friend 'Jo' in Canada


For all you Mom's out there who are in the same position as we are - WAITING. I hope you consider joining my challenge - something to help the time pass! I could use a little distraction.... so let's do it!


I know we are late... but here you go... snag this photo and posted on your blog and post one photo a day. I realize we missed the first two... and I will make it up by posting them later. But for now we have Day #3. 

MAIL

It was a low mail today,  but here it is! 


                                                        Someone who makes me happy:
Group photo of A & B and Paul, my husband in a bit of a silly shot


                                                                           Tiny
                                                                         
This is "A" born at 32 weeks 3 1/2 lbs. Here he's 4 days old.




                                       Backtracking to April 1: Reflection

2 comments: